• What will not be considered an App Release? Mass releases (releases containing more than one application) will generally not be accepted. Ask a moderator if you want to make any collection of releases. There is also some quality control on the apps accepted; if the app released is of truly awful quality and overfilled with intrusive ads, our moderators may remove it. Generally though if you find that your release is missing it will be because you did not follow one of the rules.
Be sure to include the following
• Subject Name of app and ‘v’ + version number. (e.g., Snapchat v1.0, Facebook v2.1, etc.)
• App & version Should match subject.
• Requirements for the app you are posting (Android 2.0+, etc.). Just writing “Android” is not enough.
• Overview of your release (short headline), what are the highlights (you can copy and paste an overview from Google Play)
• Image of the app in action. Snapshots must have been uploaded to https://images.mobilism.org and use the For Mobilism Releases (resized) code.
After the image comes the break command, which cuts off your release for the Portal (if you’re using the template this will be inserted automatically).
Next comes the complete description of your release. Anything that hasn’t been mentioned yet about what the app is and does should be written here.
• What’s New should describe the changes made for this version of the app. Usually a changelog is provided on Google Play, but if it is not (because it is the first version of the app, or simply because the developers didn’t write anything), write: “No changelog” (without the ” “).
• Advertisements included in the app. If you’re using Standard (rather than Template), use the exact text used in the template but replace the part in capital letters (CAPS). If your release has no ads, replace with “no,” if your app does have ads you need to specifically state which ones (saying “This app has advertisements” will not be enough). If the app contains credits to a telegram group, write “credit” in the advertisements. Apps with credits to other site are not allowed. Here is a list of possible advertisement types: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
This app has banner advertisements
This app has push, banner and credit advertisements
This app has no advertisements
• More Info Link to the developer’s homepage of the software you are releasing, mostly to play.google.com
If there is no such link (no developer’s homepage or Playstore) put “N/A”.
Download Instructions download links and instructions (if needed) for how to install the application
• You are required to have at least two download links from This List. You may choose mirrors for your release that are not in the list above but have at least two links have to be from our list. Also be sure to keep your files so that you can fix broken links.
• adf.ly is allowed but only on no-wait filehosts such as zippyshare and 2shared
Here is the message body for it:
[B]FPse for android v0.11.29[/B]
[U]Requirements:[/U] Android 2.1 +
[U]Overview:[/U] FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
Grab and enjoy this initial release!
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
-in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
-Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
-CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
-Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
-SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
-Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
- Important Fix (workaround) for Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII and Note , and all other MALI400 devices with OpenGL plugin!
Now you'll have huge speed without any trick and without need to switch to interpreter!
- Attempt to fix the Xperia Play circle button problem
[b]This app has no advertisements[/b]
• The break command which you see in the templates is important. The break code goes always after the first image. If you have more than one image, after the break command, you may continue with additional images. Do not add extra break codes.
• Images have to be uploaded to Mobilism’s image hosting website, which can be found here: https://images.mobilism.org/
Hot-linking images from other forums websites or other image hosters is not allowed
• Do not put any additional spaces (empty lines) in your release- use the template format. This is important for content to display correctly on the homepage & our own market .
• More Info links from external blogs/forums or any advertising sites are not allowed. If there is no link (developer’s homepage or Playstore) put “N/A”.
• Only full versions of software allowed, including freeware. Trial/Lite versions are NOT.
• Software packages containing multiple software which have already been released and only regrouped according to a common trait are forbidden. If you wish to release a special software package that has been specially organized in what you find to be a very useful way, PM a mod to get permission to post it. Otherwise, an unauthorized software/game package with all of its contents already existing in posted releases will be deleted.
• Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link. Examples of disallowed links: adf.ly, mirrorcreators, lix.in, etc. The link must rely directly to the service, hosting your file. Also not allowed: Filehosters, requiring to pay for download without any chance to get it for free!
• Do not archive with .RAR, archive with .ZIP instead.
• If you still are not sure how to format your release, look at other posts in the forums. Use the preview button until you get your post to look right.
All topics that are not edited after ~7 days will be deleted.
Thank you for posting!