Overview: Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications. Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
– Added creation of a dictionary from two string resources in the translator;
– loading of lists, previews is slightly accelerated;
– added notifications about the end of the build / decompilation (you can configure it in the build and decompilation settings);
– in the ZipAlign option, an optimization function has been added (a checkmark when choosing a signature), optimization removes unnecessary compression from apk;
– Fixed selection of the main package when decompiling resources;
– added the ability to search the selected text in the editor;
– removed option “Show keyboard hints”;
– many bugs fixed;
This app has no advertisements
Download UnApkm plugin (Android 4.4+):