Crunchyroll v2.6.0 [Firestick/AndroidTV/Mobile] [Mod]

Crunchyroll v2.6.0 [Firestick/AndroidTV/Mobile] [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles – from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.

Get full access to new shows like Dr. STONE, Tower of God, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Black Clover, Food Wars!, Fire Force, plus favorites like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.

Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!

Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
– No ads
– New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
– Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
– Offline viewing

What’s New:
VERSION 2.6.0
-Minor behind-the-scene changes and bug fixing

Tested On Gen2FS, Gen3FS, SmartFireTV, 6,7,8 Phones, 2 Boxes, 2 Tablets
Requires Clean Install

To Use On TV
Install Set Orientation & Set To Automatic(full)
Install Mod & Launch
Login Not Needed
Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue
*won’t see it highlited(use mouse toggle if want…disable after select)
No Mouse Toggle Needed (look close for selection)

For Mobile Login Not Needed
Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue

Fixed Mod Details By Hifi
Based off Stabiron’s mod
Premium Features Unlocked
Ads and Services Disabled
Analytics Disabled
Add No forced update by Hifi

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crunchyroll.crunchyroid

Download Instructions: [Credits to Stabiron & Hifi2007]
Mod
https://uploadrar.com/crluwsmu595s

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/jkd2d8hgp3pc
https://download1875.mediafire.com/nj3w … um+%29.apk
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxs4jbt … fi2007.apk

Set Orientation 1.1.4
https://uploadrar.com/uf33tbdm467z

Mirrors:
https://dropapk.to/j8n0ewwuzcqb
http://fs1.uploadrar.com:182/d/nhsqfbt7 … 01.1.4.apk

thanks spydog, working great on android 10, but on android TV is not compatible.

splash011 wrote:thanks spydog, working great on android 10, but on android TV is not compatible.

what device? works on firesticks & my 2 boxes thanks for feedback……its technically not the android tv version but it works & you won’t know unless Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue(use toggle if needed to select that only)

spydog wrote:

splash011 wrote:thanks spydog, working great on android 10, but on android TV is not compatible.

what device? works on firesticks & my 2 boxes thanks for feedback……its technically not the android tv version but it works & you won`t know unless Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue(use toggle if needed to select that only)

okay sir, on TCL UHD TV android 8,
it`s ok sir working flawless on my android 10.

Thank you for this but doesn’t work with chromecast with android tv. i mean the app lauches but it’s in portrait mode and with touch control issues. thanks anyway.

DivinoZeus wrote:Thank you for this but doesn’t work with chromecast with android tv. i mean the app lauches but it’s in portrait mode and with touch control issues. thanks anyway.

i forgot to add requires install set orientation & set to automatic(full)
updated

Doesn`t work for me, for some reason

Does it break it if you actually log in or is it still possible to log in?

much appreciated

Tried on my fs 4k (mantis running fireos 6.2.7.7) and the app goes into portrait mode. The first time I ran it it stayed in landscape for a second but then switched to portrait and became unusable.

bobthebarker wrote:Tried on my fs 4k (mantis running fireos 6.2.7.7) and the app goes into portrait mode. The first time I ran it it stayed in landscape for a second but then switched to portrait and became unusable.

did you make any attempt to read lol
To Use On TV
Install Set Orientation & Set To Automatic(full)
Install Mod & Launch
Login Not Needed
Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue
*won’t see it highlited(use mouse toggle if want…disable after select)
No Mouse Toggle Needed (look close for selection)
*since already launched you need to clear cache/data before relaunch & after set orientation set up 1st

abuhcar wrote:

bobthebarker wrote:Tried on my fs 4k (mantis running fireos 6.2.7.7) and the app goes into portrait mode. The first time I ran it it stayed in landscape for a second but then switched to portrait and became unusable.

did you make any attempt to read lol
To Use On TV
Install Set Orientation & Set To Automatic(full)
Install Mod & Launch
Login Not Needed
Go to top & select acknowledge terms below & continue
*won`t see it highlited(use mouse toggle if want…disable after select)
No Mouse Toggle Needed (look close for selection)
*since already launched you need to clear cache/data before relaunch & after set orientation set up 1st

Yup. Orientation is set as instructed. Then what I reported happens.

And mod has been updated from when I downloaded it + addition of set orientation dl link. The version I used had the problem as described before. Now it`s in proper orientation but as instructions say login not needed, go to top and select terms below then continue I`m prompted for login.

And yes I tried mouse toggle. And just curious but why does it say Modded by Stabiron but spydog posting?

bobthebarker wrote:And mod has been updated from when I downloaded it + addition of set orientation dl link. The version I used had the problem as described before. Now it`s in proper orientation but as instructions say login not needed, go to top and select terms below then continue I`m prompted for login.

this works exactly as spydog posted you are not comprehending what it says he even posted a screenshot
once you select the line at top acknowledge terms below & continue the app opens right up he tells you use toggle if want to be sure selected the line>>>>totally ignore the login below

start from scratch stop app & clear cache/data then relauch select line at top app opens right up but automatic(full) must be working 1st! & to be sure launch set orientation & disable then select automatic(full) again>>>>>if at anytime app doesnt open right disable set orientation & ok then launch again select automatic(full) & ok

Tinggalkan komentar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.